Lobby – Restaurant
Coffee & Ice Creams
Parking (after availability)
Pool with hydro-massage
Garden with lawn and specially tended corners
Car Hire Service
Taxi Call Service
Tourist Information & Travel Guides
Arranging Organized Tours
Activities – Sights
The whole of Chalkidiki is a wealth of all kinds of attractions (archaeological sites, museums, churches, monasteries, natural beauty, traditional settlements, etc.).
The nearest of these to the CORE HOTELS are:
- The Petralona cave, where human bones dating back 700,000 years were discovered.
- The ruins of the ancient temple of Poseidon at Posseidi and the Lighthouse on the tip of the peninsula.
- The church and the Tower of St. Paul in Nea Fokaia.
- The traditional settlements of Afitos and Kassandreia with cobbled streets, stone-built houses and Folk Museums.
- The ancient sanctuary of Zeus Ammon at Kallithea.
- The canal and the ruins of the Castle at Nea Potidaia.
- The Byzantine Monastery of Stavronikita in Sani.
- Byzantine findings and chapels at Fourka.
Other significant destinations for your trips may include:
- Mount Athos, stronghold of Orthodoxy, on the Athos peninsula, with dozens of monasteries and monks’ hermitages, a sacred place where entry is prohibited to women. It can be reached only boat from Ouranoupolis while regular cruises sail around its coast.
- Ancient Stageira, the birthplace of Aristotle and Aristotle’s park, a theme park with his statue and modern interactive games, based on the natural phenomena explained by the great Greek philosopher.
- Thessaloniki, a vibrant Balkan megalopolis, which has a multitude of stories to recount from all the periods in Greek history, as well as infinite combinations including modern culture, gastronomy and entertainment.
Chalkidiki is ideal for all kinds of alternative tourism. Cultural, sea, spa, religious, wine, gastronomic, ecotourism, agrotourism, camping, etc.
In this context, it is worth a visit to:
- The Festivals at Kassandra, Afitos and Sani with music, theatrical performances and visual exhibitions, as well as local fairs in traditional settlements.
- Boat marinas at Nea Skioni and Nea Moudania.
- The Agia Paraskevi Spa, with mineral springs and a sophisticated therapy and well-being centre.
- Endless beaches with fine sand, pebbles or stones, leading down to crystal-clear, warm sea and surrounded by villages with excellent tourist infrastructure, cosmopolitan environment and intense nightlife.
- Sea swimming / Sea sports / Underwater fishing
- Fields and facilities for team sports / Mini cruises / Yachting
- Gastronomy / Nightlife / Theatre / Music concerts / Visual art exhibitions
- Trips – tours / Shopping / Spas / Hiking / Cycling / Conferences