The whole of Chalkidiki is a wealth of all kinds of attractions (archaeological sites, museums, churches, monasteries, natural beauty, traditional settlements, etc.).
The nearest of these to the CORE HOTELS are:
- The Petralona cave, where human bones dating back 700,000 years were discovered.
- The ruins of the ancient temple of Poseidon at Posseidi and the Lighthouse on the tip of the peninsula.
- The church and the Tower of St. Paul in Nea Fokaia.
- The traditional settlements of Afitos and Kassandreia with cobbled streets, stone-built houses and Folk Museums.
- The ancient sanctuary of Zeus Ammon at Kallithea.
- The canal and the ruins of the Castle at Nea Potidaia.
- The Byzantine Monastery of Stavronikita in Sani.
- Byzantine findings and chapels at Fourka.